Saturday, February 09, 2008

Super Bowl

Yahoo! Sports columnist Michael Silver gives his top picks for the best Super Bowl game of all time in his most recent column. I pretty much agree with his picks, especially that he put the most recent game on the list and along with the St. Louis-Tennessee game from 2000. I still can't bear to watch the last second play without getting emotional. Even when I replay it in my head, I still hope for Kevin Dyson to elude the game saving tackle!

Further down the column you should come across the "Lyric-Altered Song Dedication of the Week" for everyone's enjoyment. The altered song is Radiohead's Karma Police and the alteration is great. I love to alter song lyrics and am pretty notorious for doing that to beloved songs. My favorite is to one of REO Speedwagon's best known hits. It starts a little like this: "Heard it from a friend who... heard it from a friend who... heard it from a friend you've been fucking around." Love it!

No comments: