Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Daily Pendejadas- Signal Lights

I want to make a blog series consisting of stupid things, pendejadas, that I see people do, or in most cases, things they don't do. I know I won't be able to make daily entries for this series, but I couldn't pass up the title.

Signal lights or lack thereof

It seems like the signal lights in most people's cars do not work. People do not use them at all. Of course it just ticks me off when the car in front of me slows down and turns in one direction or the other without the notion of letting you know what he or she is going to do. Apparently the sudden flash of the vehicle's brake lights are enough of a "signal" for the fellow motorist. Seriously, it happens so infrequently that when I come across folks who do indeed use their turn signals on the roadways, I feel like getting out of my car and giving them a gold star.

No comments: