Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's about time- Grey's Anatomy returns!

Though I did not go through withdrawals for not having seen Grey's Anatomy because of Hollywood's writers strike, but I might as well have because it was great to see the show again. Ever since the show's been around, at the end of each episode, I always say that each show needs to be at least two hours long. I think it's that good. Great writing and eye candy for both sexes aside, I will really miss the show when it runs its course-- hopefully many, many years from now.

Now I'm excited to see Meredith finally start to get over her abandonment issues; Izzy continues to be the same quirky, freakin' hottie; George still rocks being the heart of the gang and with the possibility of seeing a romantic hookup between nurse Rose and McDreamy, I can't wait for what the rest of the season holds!

No comments: