Monday, November 19, 2007

So Long Sidle

The original CSI show lost a major character last week as CSI-Sara Sidle left the show. I wonder what Gil Grissom will do now without a love interest? I'm sure he'll figure something out.

Not only did CSI lose a huge component to it's award winning cast, but it lost a major hottie. I've got to admit that she was one of the main reasons why I watched the show. There's something about her, Jorja Fox, that is, that really struck me. I think it was her eyes. She has these amazing soul piercing eyes that just pull you in. And the thing is, as Sara, she really didn't do anything to draw attention to herself such as wearing revealing clothes and etc. To me, everything starts with the eyes-- it could be eyes of blue, or in this case, her dark-colored eyes.

Maybe the television audience will be blessed with her presence in another show before too long. Let's hope.

No comments: