Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Spurs - Scola = Rockets?!?

Okay, can anyone tell me why Luis Scola is playing with the Houston Rockets this season after having been a draft pick with the San Antonio Spurs? For the longest time the Spurs had the rights to his contract, but after some contract snafu he's playing for the Rockets. How did this transpire? Better yet and more importantly, why is he playing for a division rival?

That dude can play with the best of them. He's a future all-star. I love his hustle and hard work. He kind of reminds me of Eduardo Nájera, but without the fouls and dirty play. Don't get me wrong, I like the Houston Rockets and their roster with Scola on it, but I don't like that he's playing for a team that could beat the San Antonio Spurs come playoff time.

No comments: